Would it be good to add on the infobox of species the way the act or I forget behavior or that other word you know. Example trandoshans would be agressive hunters or nemodians cowardly greedy you know. Please tell me what you think.
- Well therein lies a problem, as not all Neimoidians have to be greedy nor are all Trandoshans aggressive hunters. How would you classify Humans? -- Riffsyphon1024 05:06, 16 August 2006 (UTC)
Humans wouldnt now corellians are gritty rugged while alderaans peaceful diplomatic. Um i would like to see a kind trandoshan!
- But you see, its a mixed bag. Not all peoples can be classified in the same manner of behavior because there will always be someone different. -- Riffsyphon1024 05:37, 16 August 2006 (UTC)
Most can and the nemodians were genetic offspring of duros that turned out greedy and cowardly so i could safly say that pretty much all of em are. When you think of gamoreans you dont think of smart kind people do you so you could put that there not. But i see your point. I see no way do describe twi'leks or mon cal for that matter i guess it was a bad idea ill try another.
- However, after some searching, I have noticed some articles do already have distinctions noted, but a majority are physical characteristics. They include Shistavanen, Givin, Bimm, Utai, Kentra, Defel, Tsil, Pau'an, Mustafarian, Sluissi, Er'Kit, Troig, Agee, Vurk, Children of the Green Planet, Askajian, Teevan, Viraanntesse, Phindian, Shard, Brubb, Calibop, Marasan, Manikon, Paaerduag, Aar'aa, Modbrek, Kibnon, Ailon (species), Sauvax, Florn Lamproid, Gungar, Sentient mynock, Barabel, Yammosk, Weequay, Jawa, Twi'lek, and Wookiee. -- Riffsyphon1024 05:47, 16 August 2006 (UTC)
How bout lifespan theres another idea such as human average lifespan is i think 80 years.
- Maybe. -- Riffsyphon1024 05:51, 16 August 2006 (UTC)
I think this could realy work altough there are many we dont know. Anybody know the lifespan of a brizzat?
- I agree I would love to see how long some of the creatures live