Just noticed that Galen Marek article lists all of his game guises, most of which have their own articles. Now, all of them are canonical, alright, but are all of them notable enough to have their own article? Where goes the line between the notable IU subject and the game mechanics? I suggest to deal with them the following way:
- Sith Training Gear (Heavy Training Gear, Light Training Gear) - merge into Sith apparel.
- Imperial medical robe - most part of what the article currently says is speculation. I say delete as non-notable.
- Bounty hunter disguise is a disguise of a bounty hunter. Redirect to bounty hunter.
- Corellian flight suit is a flight suit of a Corellian design. Merge into flight suit.
- Jungle combat gear - now, that one looks like a proper IU name of a notable subject. Keep.
- Industrial Explorer Outfit - same here, looks like a IU term. Keep.
- Jedi Adventure Robe - merge into Jedi apparel.
- Sith Robe - merge into Sith apparel.
- Ceremonial Jedi Robes - merge into Jedi apparel.
- Sith stalker armor - merge into Sith Warrior (Galen Marek).
- Hooded Combat Gear - merge into Jedi apparel.
Now, I would do that things myself, since while looking onto KOTOR games, we have articles only on notable pices of clothing. For example, Star Forge Robe has itw own article, while Jedi Master Robe redirects to Jedi apparel. But I want to see what other user thinks about it, so here you are, with a chance to say either "Sure, go ahead!", or "Hell, no way!". If there are no comments after a few days, I'll just do it. MauserComlink 20:45, 23 April 2009 (UTC)
- As you've suggested them looks about right to me. - JMAS Hey, it's me! 02:32, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
- I agree with JMAS. Go for it. Master JonathanJedi Council Chambers 03:28, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
- I think this is good also but what we should do is try to get pictures of these outfits. Maybe in screenshots?GrandAdmiralJake 13:31, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
- Agreed. If you can do the pictures as well I'll give ya a cookie. IthinkIwannaLeiaWaddaUthink? 23:23, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
- Just as a note, Mauser, the reason that Jedi Master Robe and such redirect to Jedi apparel on the KOTOR article is not because they were not notable, it was because they were already detailed well enough in Jedi apparel. Furthermore, the Sith Stalker armor is not just the Sith Warrior, the book places it in one of Galen's visions while on Kashyyyk, and not one of the Warrior but Galen in it killing a vision of his father, with control of his body. Ergo, that should get its own article as a specific armor type not just worn by that one warrior. The Sith Training Gear was not a Sith uniform or even Sith apparel but rather an imperial one given to him by Vader when he was younger. NaruHina Talk 03:11, 7 May 2009 (UTC)