Forums > Senate Hall archive > SH Archive/What are the boxes saying 'Master Qui Gon, More to say have you?' called?

What are the names of the coloured boxes found on some pages saying:

'Master Qui Gon, More to say have you?' 'The shields must be deactivated if any edits are to be attempted' etc.

Many thanks.

GeneralKenobi 20:31, 1 April 2008 (UTC) General Kenobi

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.