I was looking at the New Jedi Order article and it said that after the Yuuzhan Vong War its numbers were about cut in half. If you look down the page at the list of New Jedi Order members, I only counted 23 who were killed directly by the Yuuzhan Vong or one of their allies (such as the Peace Brigade) during the Yuuzhan Vong War. There are 24 if you count Luxum, who was a fallen Jedi, and 25 if you count Bey Gandan, who fought in the war but fell to the dark side and was therefore killed by a fellow Jedi. My numbers may be wrong but I am pretty sure they are close to perfect if they aren't. Should we change the article to say otherwise or is there an official source that states these figures? Sorry for the length. Roron Corobb 18:58, 12 November 2006 (UTC)
- Who was the one that said their numbers were cut in half? -- SFH 19:09, 12 November 2006 (UTC)
- Somebody but to find out it would take a long time going through many various revisions to find out. Roron Corobb 19:13, 12 November 2006 (UTC)
- I was kinda hoping for the IU source. -- SFH 19:15, 12 November 2006 (UTC)
- Found it, no source i've seen states that, but the user who put it down was Eyrezer, no matter, it's okay, i'll just change it. Roron Corobb 19:18, 12 November 2006 (UTC)
- "You've lost a son and a best friend, and the Jedi have been reduced by half their number."
- ―Luke to Han