This page is an archive of a community-wide discussion. This page is no longer live. Further comments or questions on this topic should be made in a new Knowledge Bank page rather than here so that this page is preserved as a historic record. --LtNOWIS 09:32, 16 July 2008 (UTC)
After watching the several Clone Wars trailers, I have several questions.
1. What kind of ship is that in the second trailer with the tentacles?
2. Does it seem to you like Asajj Kills Rex?
3. Why do the Obi Wan and Anakin action figures come with guns?
JediBob 20:18, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
2. No, She's just roughin' him up with the force a little. Interrogation, like. :) 126.96.36.199 20:46, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
1. If you pay close attention you can see the tentacled ship grab a sail barge later in the trailer. I'm guessing that this is some kind of Droid abduction ship, and that the barge it is grabbing is Rotta's: Jabba's son.User:Revanthereformer1138
Is Asajj the only Dark Jedi in the film and series?--Jedi Kasra (talk) 12:30, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
Given the suspected number of Dark Acolytes Dooku had, I'd say unlikely, but as yet I don't thing anything's been confirmed. Darth Xadún(Consult the Holocron) 07:48, 16 June 2008 (UTC)
Yeah...that tentacle ship is kind of hard to believe..--Zadi(Holocron) 12:45, 16 June 2008 (UTC)
It just looks sort of...organic almost, more like a living thing than a ship. I don't have a problem with it, it just looks crazy.--Zadi(Holocron) 13:17, 16 June 2008 (UTC)
Bio-organic technology isn't exactly a new idea, just there were very few space-faring races that utilized it in their vessels. Some, like the Mon Cals, used inspiration from their world to create almost natural-looking, unque hulls.Darth Xadún(Consult the Holocron) 07:56, 17 June 2008 (UTC)
I think the tentacled ship looks superb! I like it a lot. --Sompeetalay 14:31, 17 June 2008 (UTC)
Yeah, i bet it's an advanced scout for the Yuuzhan Vong...J/k --Zadi(Yack Track) 14:47, 17 June 2008 (UTC)
Yeah it looks very organic. I was also thinking that the sail barge it grabbed had something to do with Rotta being kidnapped. But it does look very organic, the way it moves through space, it's like it's swimming. JediNTT307 02:07, 22 June 2008 (UTC)