- Hello there folk, so I was wondering, in the game there seems to be a lot of unidentified factions like Kallig's Possessed Army or the Ancient Droids of Naga Sadow's tomb. I mean, I've been taking some notes....is it any useful? Should we create these indirectly-mentioned factions with conjectural tittles?
Here's a small example of my notes(I also have some pictures):
- Lord Kallig's Possessed Army:
- Confused Scout - somewhat strong, blaster rifles
- Possessed Heavy Trooper - strong
- Confused Engineer
- Possessed Sith Neophyte - strong, lightsaber and force powers(force choke)
- Possessed Assault Trooper - heavily armed
- Confused Explorer - vibroblades
Is these material any useful ? Winterz 18:00, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Maybe not articles on the NPC's themselves per se, but more along the lines of each group or type of character. Like Kallig's possessed army could definitely be an article, and the ancient droids in Sadow's tomb could be added to Sadow's tomb article as "these were some defenses that the tomb had". If you're looking for something to do, look here: I have images for most of these, and I'd greatly appreciate any help writing them up. Keep up the good work! Cade Calrayn 11:53, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- So well, I gathered some conjectural factions here(the ones that have seem rather organized), tell me what you think.
-Kallig's Possessed Army (The possessed troopers and citizens defending his temple)
- Skotia's Faction (The guards, battle droids, acolytes and apprentices defending his base of operations)
- Dromund Kaas' Rebel Slaves
- Korriban's Rebel Slaves (Both of these slave factions seem rather hierarchized)
- Grathan's Faction (Grathan's Army)
Winterz 23:20, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- I'd suggest more like these:
- Yep, it's called "Darth Skotia's Bunker"...but the SWTOR locations on Wookieepedia are really outdated articles. I believe I'm going to work on them a bit even though it wasn't part of my initial plans. Winterz 16:04, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Hmm... If it's just a bunker, then call them Darth Skotia's Guard or something similar.