|Four Sages of Dwartii|
Supreme Chancellor Palpatine had bronzium statues of the Four Sages in his office suite in the Republic Executive Building on Coruscant. The statue of Sistros, one of the two flanking the doorway to Palpatine's private antechamber, had a lining of neuranium underneath its bronzium surface. Hidden deep within this statue lay Palpatine's lightsaber, dormant for decades until finally used against four Jedi Masters on Empire Day.
Behind the scenesEdit
The statues of Faya and Yanjon can be seen at the entrance to Palpatine's private office when he reveals himself to be a Sith Lord to Anakin. They are on each side of the entrance. Sistros and Braata occupy the main office area.
- Star Wars: Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader (As Sith statues)
- The Last of the Jedi: Death on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Statues only)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones: The Visual Dictionary
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: Beware the Sith