|Chronological and political information|
- "You're running out of executioners, Baron."
- ―Rahm Kota, after killing Frank
Frank, a Feeorin male, was a gladiator who fought during the year 1 BBY on the planet Cato Neimoidia. That year, he was in the Tarko-se Arena on Cato Neimoidia and was used by Imperial Baron Merillion Tarko to fight Jedi General Rahm Kota. Kota was in the arena to be executed after a failed attempt to raid the planet for the Rebellion; however, he managed to kill Frank in their fight.
Frank was a Feeorin male gladiator at the Tarko-se Arena on the planet Cato Neimoidia. He was the cousin of Nym, a Feeorin pirate who was sympathetic to the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Galactic Civil War. In the year 1 BBY, Frank was one of the executioners used by Imperial Baron Merillion Tarko in an attempt to kill the Human Jedi General Rahm Kota, who had been captured in a failed raid on the planet for the Rebel Alliance. Frank used a large, club-like staff to fight Kota, but when the Feeorin engaged Kota in combat, he was defeated and killed after the Jedi slashed him in the back with his lightsaber.
Personality and traitsEdit
Although Frank fought as a gladiator, he was not able to defeat Rahm Kota, who was a Jedi Master. Frank had red eyes, green skin, and no hair. At the time of his battle with Kota, Frank wore dark-colored armor. By that same time, at least two of his head tendrils had been severed, and he had acquired an X-shaped scar on his forehead.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "We needed a character to go down like a punk for General Kota's intro in the Cato Neimoidia arena. It was also a great chance to go through our concept art archive and resurrect a character that never made it into a game. Anyone remember Nym, the Feeorin pirate from Star Wars: Starfighter and Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter, who led raids against the trade federation? Meet his cousin, Frank."
- ―Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II digital art book
Frank first appeared in the 2010 LucasArts video game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II. In concept art in the digital art book that came with the Collector's edition version of the game, the gladiator is identified as "Frank," the cousin of Nym—a Feeorin character designed for two earlier games, Star Wars: Starfighter and Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter. Frank was designed for The Force Unleashed II after he was found in concept art archives of characters that never made it into a game.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Collector's edition digital art book (First identified as Frank)