The Free Virgillia-class Bunkerbuster, also known as the Bunker Buster, was a type of corvette model constructed by the Corellian Engineering Corporation and used during the First Order–Resistance war by the Resistance. Vice Admiral Amilyn Holdo commanded a Bunker Buster known as the Ninka for the Resistance.
The Free Virgillia was a class of corvette. It was armed with powerful bunker buster plasma bombs, turbolaser turrets that had dedicated power outputs, and a complement of bomber craft or a squadron of A-wing starfighters that could dock on its reinforced pylons.
They were in use as of 34 ABY. The Resistance used the bunkerbuster Ninka commanded by Vice Admiral Amilyn Holdo. The Ninka served as an escort for the resistance flagship Raddus during the attack on the resistance fleet, where it was destroyed when it ran out of fuel and fell into range of the pursuing Supremacy.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Free Virgillia-class Bunkerbuster first appeared on the the 2017 video game Star Wars Battlefront II as part of the The Last Jedi season. It later appeared in the 2017 Star Wars saga film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (First appearance) (DLC)
- The Last Jedi: Cobalt Squadron
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Free Virgillia-class Bunkerbuster; simultaneous with Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections (First identified as Free Virgillia-class Bunkerbuster; simultaneous with Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary)