|Freedon Nadd's short lightsaber|
|Physical and technical specifications|
|Usage and history|
Freedon Nadd's short lightsaber was a bronze-bladed, short lightsaber that belonged to the Sith Lord Freedon Nadd. When he constructed the weapon, Nadd utilized a rubat lightsaber crystal in the blade and chose a straight, cylindrical hilt style. After training with and later destroying the spirit of Naga Sadow, the Sith lightsaber was part of Nadd's personal arsenal when he brought his dark rule to the planet Onderon. Only someone who had embraced the dark side could wield the lightsaber. In 3,951 BBY, companions of Meetra Surik broke into the tomb of Freedon Nadd on Onderon's moon, Dxun, in order to prevent the Sith from aiding a coup d'etat on the planet.
Behind the scenesEdit
Freedon Nadd's lightsaber was first alluded to in 2001's The Dark Side Sourcebook. The weapon later appeared in the video game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, which also expanded on the specific details of the lightsaber. For the sake of completeness, this article assumes that the player picked up the lightsaber from the sarcophagus, although they may have chosen not to do so.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (First appearance)
- The Dark Side Sourcebook (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- KOTOR Campaign Guide Web Enhancement 4: Heirloom Items
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide places the events of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords in 3,951 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 KOTOR Campaign Guide Web Enhancement 4: Heirloom Items
- ↑ The Dark Side Sourcebook