528 standard hours
132 local days
Type I (Breathable)
|Points of interest|
Fresia was near the Metellos Trade Route, and the Galactic Empire brought in many nonhuman slaves to work for nationalized Incom, most of whom lived on the Coromon Islands. However, Fresia was one of the least populated planets in the Core, with only 2.3 million inhabitants.
Early in the Galactic Civil War, the X-wing prototypes were held there by Incom and, according to instructions by Incom, the newly-formed Alliance to Restore the Republic carried out an operation in order to obtain them led by Raymus Antilles.
After the battle, Captain Raymus Antilles wanted to liberate Fresia and rid it of Imperial control. However, Mon Mothma countermanded this decision, stating that it would present too much of a target to the Empire and endanger the citizens of Fresia.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 46 (content now unavailable; backup links 1 2 on Archive.org) —
- Star Wars: Empire at War (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, First Edition
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 24
- The Essential Atlas
- X-Wing TechPlate