Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Frex Junara was a Human male who was alive during the Galactic Civil War, a conflict between the Galactic Empire and the Alliance to Restore the Republic. He served the Empire for years, including after the Battle of Yavin, and eventually became an ace bombardier. Due to his love of destroying things, Junara avoided being promoted out of his position as an ace bombardier.
A Human male, Frex Junara lived during the time of the Galactic Civil War, a conflict fought between the Galactic Empire and the Alliance to Restore the Republic. He fought for the Empire for years, including during the time after the Battle of Yavin, in which the Rebels destroyed the Empire's Death Star superweapon. At some point during his career, Junara became an ace bombardier. Due to the enjoyment he found in destroying things as an ace bombardier, Junara avoided being promoted to a different position twice over his career.
Personality and traitsEdit
Frex Junara had fair skin. He was skilled enough at his job to become an ace bombardier, which he viewed as the perfect job engaging in destruction—an activity that Junara loved. His desire to blow things up was strong enough to cause him to avoid promotions in order to keep his ace bombardier job.
Behind the scenesEdit
Frex Junara appeared in 2008 as part of Champions of the Force, the first card set for the virtual Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game, created by Sony Online Entertainment to supplement the 2003 MMORPG Star Wars Galaxies, which was shut down on December 15, 2011. Junara was featured on the "Ace Imperial Bombardier" card, which was illustrated by artist Sunder Raj Kali Kavandan. The card does not provide enough information to determine the type of craft aboard which Junara served as a bombardier.
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Champions of the Force (Card: Ace Imperial Bombardier) (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Champions of the Force (Card: Ace Imperial Bombardier)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Champions of the Force set involves events after the Battle of Yavin, since the post-0 ABY capture of the Dark Jedi Mellichae from Star Wars Galaxies was referenced in the light-side campaign, which was roughly concurrent to the dark-side campaign. Therefore, this article places Frex Junara in the Rebellion era because the player could use Junara in the dark-side campaign.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game—Champions of the Force
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxies
- ↑ IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT STAR WARS GALAXIES. Sony Online Entertainment (2011-06-24). Archived from the original on November 24, 2011. Retrieved on November 1, 2015.