- "Fruit always tastes nice when it's ripe. But it can't stay like that. Every nice piece of fruit will rot on the branch if it hangs there long enough."
- ―Glen Taffral
Fruits were a popular treat in the galaxy. They were eaten raw or cooked in dishes and were a priced delicacy during times of war. Fruit contained seeds and grew on trees. A much loved dish was Jogan fruit cake, which called for the main ingredient, Jogan fruit, to be both baked in the batter and used as a topping. Fruit could also be dried and eaten as a snack.
Behind the scenesEdit
Among the fruits Rey is eating at Maz Kanata's castle in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens is a Fuji apple with Romanesco broccoli protruding out of it. The bowl of fruit sitting on Maz's table include a horned melon and a sweet granadilla.
- (Slide 3)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Adventures in Wild Space: The Escape
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "Idiot's Array"
- ↑ Dark Disciple, ch. three
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Evil Plans"
- ↑ Battlefront II: Inferno Squad, ch. 24
- ↑ Aftermath: Empire's End: "Interlude: Kashyyyk"
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia, p. 111
- ↑ Aftermath: Empire's End, ch. thirty-five
- ↑ Dark Disciple, ch. thirteen
- ↑ Aftermath, ch. twenty-four