Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Warning: Fuel cells near depletion."
- ―On Cad Bane's fuel computer
A fuel cell, also referred to as a fuel core or fuel rod, was a part of a blaster or starship engine that contained its fuel. They were manufactured through the use of chemical churners and impact sifters. Wiborg Jenssen was a company that produced fuel cells for the twin ion engines of TIE Series craft. Fuel cells like the ones in YT-1300 light freighters were powered with a liquid metal fuel.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Coruscani Dawn
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force" (Mentioned on computer screen only)
- The Game Chambers of Questal
- "Death-Hunter"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 9
- X-Wing: Wedge's Gamble
- X-Wing: The Krytos Trap
- X-Wing: Wraith Squadron
- Millennium Falcon
- Starfighter Battle Book: X-wing vs TIE Interceptor
- Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 6: Tramp Freighters, Second Edition
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- Star Wars: Incredible Cross Sections
- Strongholds of Resistance