|Fury-class Imperial Transport|
Fury-class transports were commonly utilized by prominent Sith Warriors and Sith Inquisitors as their bases of operations throughout important missions they were assigned on. For this the interior included a large communications room with a holoprojector, as well as cabins for the ship's crew and a conference room.
The bridge was located in the center at the front of the ship. It featured numerous computer panels as well as seats for the pilot and co-pilot, all overlooked by the commanding officer's seat in the center of the bridge.
At least two of these transports were present when the Empire retook Korriban in the early years of the Great Galactic War. The transports were stationed in the hangars of Oppressor Battle Cruisers and used by personnel within the Empire. One such owner was Teneb Kel, who used his Fury-class transport during his hunt for Exal Kressh.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic, Blood of the Empire Act 1: Shades of the Sith
- Star Wars: The Old Republic, Blood of the Empire Act 2: The Broken World
- Star Wars: The Old Republic, Blood of the Empire Act 3: Burn the Future
- Star Wars: The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 2: New Galactic Order (First appearance)
- Timeline 4: The Empire Changes Strategy (Appears in hologram)
- Timeline 5: The Battle of Bothawui (Appears in hologram)
- Timeline 6: Onslaught of the Sith Empire (Appears in hologram)
- Timeline 12: The Great Hyperspace War (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Player ships of the Old Republic on swtor.com
- The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side