In 3 ABY, Luke Skywalker and Chewbacca the Wookiee arrived on Shalyvane to collect information concerning a late Rebel pilot by the name of Shira Brie. Shira had once told Luke that Em'liy marauders once slaughtered her people on this world.
Luke met the aging G'hinji inside of a cave near the capital city of Chinshassa. G'hinji told him that there had never been Human settlements on Shalyvane and that everything Shira Brie told him was a lie. The Em'liy were the only native species to the planet, and were once a thriving community until the Emperor sent a squad of Imperial TIE/sa bombers|TIE bomber to Chinshassa and laid waste to the capital city. G'hinji escorted Luke to a sacred site known as the Circle of Kavaan. There, Luke discovered a holographic recording of Darth Vader, revealing the true history of Shira Brie.
G'hinji came from a distinct line of the Em'liy species whose skin was of a deep orange complexion. G'hinji was an elder of his race and walked with a limp.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- The University of Sanbra Guide to Intelligent Life: The Marvel Series"—Star Wars Gamer 1 "
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ As a member of the Argwin caste, and as specified in Gamer, Dros would have zero topknots in his head, and no hair in the rest of his body. The source does not specify whether that means that Argwins are naturally bald or that they shave their natural head hair.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The University of Sanbra Guide to Intelligent Life: The Marvel Series"—Star Wars Gamer 1 "
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars 62: Pariah!
- ↑ Star Wars 60: Shira's Story
- ↑ Star Wars 63: The Mind Spider