|G-20 glop grenade|
|Physical and technical specifications|
|Usage and history|
This grenade could be set to explode upon contact, or by means of a timer with up to a fifteen second delay. The grenade was reuseable, and was used to harmlessly subdue targets, such as crowds.
The Corporate Sector Authority extensively used the Glop grenade. Glop became brittle after five minutes, and could be dissolved more quickly with a specialized aerosol spray.
- Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter (First appearance)
- "Contract AA23"
- "Uffel's Prisoners"
- Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Edge of Victory I: Conquest
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- Star Wars Missions (Game card)
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide (as Glop grenade)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia