The GAT-12h "Skipray" was a twenty-five meter long Blastboat. Equipped with a Class 2 hyperdrive and a navigation computer limited to four hyperspace jumps, the GAT-12h was capable of reaching speeds of 1,200 kilometers an hour in atmosphere. The GAT-12h required a crew of four; two crew and two gunners.
The GAT-12h was armed with an impressive array of weaponry, including three medium Mendarn Arms Dar-2 ion cannons, 2 Senko Systems 5000x2 "Tru-Lok" laser cannons mounted in a turret, a starboard proton torpedo launcher, and a port concussion missile launcher.
The first GAT-12h Skipray Blastboats were released prior to the Battle of Yavin. Due to costs the Imperial Navy didn't purchase all the vessels produced and Sienar eventually sold the blastboat to the private market, that way the Skipray was adquired by mercenaries and paramilitary groups.
- Imperial Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook
- Pirates & Privateers
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- The DarkStryder Campaign
- Starships of the Galaxy (2007)
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 133 (Skipray Blastboat)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beta
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook