The GAT Blastboat series was produced by Sienar Fleet Systems, and was the standard gunship in use by the Galactic Empire for patrol and point combat missions. Blastboats were fast and agile enough to intercept most intruders, and were armed and armored enough to deliver an offensive punch and withstand weapons fire. Blastboats operated both in space and atmosphere. The GAT Blastboat was the smallest Imperial Navy starship to be equipped with hyperdrive, and were deployed throughout a sector where combat was expected.
The series later included the Skipray 24r Blastboat.
- Imperial Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- Death Star Technical Companion (As "blastboat")
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook
- Death Star Technical Companion, Second Edition
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Pirates & Privateers