In 3631 BBY, as part of their ongoing campaign against the Eternal Empire, the Alliance attempted to hijack one of the warships that made up the Eternal Fleet and replace its GEMINI captain with their newly-acquired GEMINI Prime. However, the GEMINI captain proved more formidable than expected, for unbeknownst to the Outlander and the other Alliance forces, their ally SCORPIO had betrayed them, warning the GEMINI in advance. SCORPIO faked her own "death" during the raid, and used her connection to the GEMINI units to seize the Eternal Throne from Emperor Arcann. The Alliance's forces escaped before Arcann's reinforcements could stop them, and as a result of SCORPIO's machinations, Arcann lost control of the majority of the Eternal Fleet. His losses prompted to launch an all-out assault against the Alliance's base on Odessen in the aftermath.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire—Chapter XV: The GEMINI Deception
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire—Chapter XIV: Mandalore's Revenge
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire—Chapter XVI: The Battle of Odessen
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 According to Star Wars: The Old Republic's lead designer Charles Boyd (screenshot), the events depicted in post-launch Game Updates can be assumed to occur in a timeline matching that of their real-time release. Additionally, details from the Digital Expansion Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire place Chapters II-IX of that game in 3632 BBY. Therefore, the events of Game Update 4.6: The GEMINI Deception can be placed in approximately 3631 BBY, as it was released the year after the launch of Fallen Empire.