- "Medically, she is completely healthy. For reasons we can't explain, we are losing her."
- ―A GH-7 medical droid reports on the condition of Padmé Amidala
The GH-7 medical droid, also known as the GH-7 Droid or Medical Analysis Droid, was a model of medical droid available in the galaxy during the Clone Wars. They were designed to perform blood tests, and from them diagnose their patients condition. One worked in a medical facility on the asteroid Polis Massa. It operated on senator Padmé Amidala when she entered labor and managed to save her twins, Luke and Leia. However, Amidala lost the will to live and passed away, to the droid's confusion.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes (First identified as Medical Analysis Droid)
- Journey Through Space (First identified as GH-7 Droid)
Notes and referencesEdit
- (First identified as GH-7 medical droid)