GL-0T15 was a black-plated vendor droid owned by the criminal Crimson Dawn group during the reign of the Galactic Empire. It served as the operator for the principal turbolift onboard the First Light, the personal yacht of Crimson Dawn's leader Dryden Vos. In 10 BBY, it was in lift when the Crimson Dawn affiliates Han Solo, Chewbacca and Tobias Beckett boarded the First Light on the planet Vandor-1 and rode the lift from the starship's docking entrance to the lounge level to meet with Vos. GL-0T15 was equipped with a bank of weapon scanners including close-range sensor modules in its head that could detect chemical and energy weaponry.
Behind the scenesEdit
GL-0T15 first appeared in the 2018 film Solo: A Star Wars Story, and was first named in the accompanying reference book Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as GL-0T15)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events on Vandor-1 in Solo: A Star Wars Story to nine years after the formation of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the formation of the Empire to 19 BBY, therefore the event on Vandor-1 in Solo must take place in 10 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Solo: A Star Wars Story