The GR-75 medium transport was a transport used by the Rebel Alliance and its predecessors during the Galactic Civil War. At least one was used by the rebellion before the battle of Yavin. They served as an escape craft to evacuate the rebels from an assault on Hoth, and also participated in the decisive Battle of Endor.
Behind the scenesEdit
The GR-75 transport first appeared in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. Star Wars in 100 Scenes, a reference book published in August 18, 2014 identified the Rebel transport as GR-57 transport. Ultimate Star Wars published in April 28, 2015 identifies it as the GR-75 transport, however the official Databank entry lists it as a "GR-75 medium transport."
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Antilles Extraction"
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (Post-1997 releases)
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Princess Leia, Part IV
- Star Wars 5: Skywalker Strikes, Part V
- Star Wars 9: Showdown on the Smuggler's Moon, Part II
- Vader Down, Part I
- Star Wars 19: Rebel Jail, Part IV
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- "The Levers of Power"—The Rise of the Empire
- Shattered Empire, Part II
- Star Wars: Uprising (Wreckage only)
- (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes (Misidentified as GR-57 transport)
- Ultimate Star Wars (as "GR-75 transport")
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- (First identified as GR-75 medium transport)
- ; image #5 (of 8) (Indirect mention only)