|GRS-1 snare rifle|
| Physical and technical specifications
12 shots per cartridge
|Usage and history|
The GRS-1 was a snare rifle used by the Gand bounty hunter Zuckuss, among others. It caused no damage on impact but instead fired a shock/stun spray and a liquid spraynet to immobilize the stunned target. Manufactured by Merr-Sonn Munitions, Inc., this weapon required two cartridges to operate; a shockstun mist canister and a liquid spraynet dispenser. The cartridges could fire up to twelve shots before replacement.
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Dagobah Limited (Card: Zuckuss's Snare Rifle)
- How the Other Half Hunts"—Star Wars Gamer 6 "
- The New Essential Guide to Characters (Under "Zuckuss")
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 61 (BOU16, Bounty Hunters - Zuckuss)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (Under "snare rifle")
- Star Wars: Head-to-Head Tag Teams
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Zuckuss (★★★★)) (Picture only)