Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Galactic Alliance Advisory Council was the successor of the New Republic Advisory Council. Initially, Chief of State Cal Omas believed that the High Council could efficiently govern the galaxy during wartime, and the advisory council did not exist for some time. Sometime before the Battle of Yuuzhan'tar, Cal Omas and the Galactic Alliance Senate recreated the Advisory Council.
The advisory council was designed to be an inner circle of elite senators, intending to keep the Chief of State involved in the affairs of the Senate while conducting the war against the Yuuzhan Vong. Though Omas relied more upon the advice of the High Council during the war, the Advisory Council proved instrumental in reestablishing order throughout the galaxy. The Advisory Council replaced the High Council after the Swarm War.
- Chief of State Cal Omas of Alderaan
- Minister of State Releqy A'Kla of Susevfi
- Minister of Justice Ta'laam Ranth of Antar 4
- Senator Triebakk of Kashyyyk
- Senator Niuk Niuv of Sullust
- The New Jedi Order: Destiny's Way (First mentioned)
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force
- Dark Nest I: The Joiner King
- Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen
- Dark Nest III: The Swarm War