|Galactic Federation Triumvirate|
|Type of government|
|Head of State|
|State religious body|
|Date of establishment|
- "Emperor Fel would be heartened to know that his sacrifice was not made in vain. His selfless actions have unified the galaxy to form the Galactic Federation Triumvirate… which will be headed by Admiral Gar Stazi, Jedi Master K'Kruhk, and His Imperial Highness's daughter, Empress Marasiah Fel."
- ―Hogrum Chalk, announcing the formation of the Galactic Federation Triumvirate
Following eight years of galactic rule by the One Sith, the combined military might of the Galactic Alliance Remnant, the Empire-in-exile, and the New Jedi Order defeated the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Krayt and his Galactic Empire. The Galactic Triumvirate was set up after the war to merge the various factions into one, cohesive government. The new government immediately set about restoring stability to the galaxy. Reconstruction efforts began on the planet Coruscant which had suffered damage during the battle to seize it from the Sith. The Imperial Mission, abused by Darth Krayt, was disbanded. However, efforts to improve the galaxy's infrastructure were continued beginning with a communications array that would link the Outer Rim Territories with the Core Worlds. Though not an especially costly project, it did cause political tensions.
Government and politicsEdit
After the war, the Empire-in-exile and Darth Krayt's Empire merged under the one rule of Empress Marasiah Fel, restoring the Fel Empire. Admiral Gar Stazi represented the Galactic Alliance factions composed of the Galactic Alliance Defense Fleet. Jedi Master K'Kruhk represented Jedi Council. The three did not agree on all issues with Stazi and K'Kruhk agreeing more often with each other than with Fel.
The military was an amalgamation of the three factions. Admiral Stazi had taken overall tactical command of fleet operations during the last battle with the Sith. With the Imperials now joined, they presented the largest portion of the armed forces with the Stormtrooper Corps being the most visible element. The Imperial Knights, led by Antares Draco, served as public faces of the Galactic Triumvirate. However, the war had stretched military resources, and many of the new Knights were inexperienced.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Legacy—War 6 (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Legacy 1: Prisoner of the Floating World, Part 1
- Star Wars: Legacy 2: Prisoner of the Floating World, Part 2