The Galactic Games was a galaxy-wide sporting event that occurred on a different planet every seven years; planets all over the galaxy competed to host the Games. It included a number of different events with the fastest and skilled competing in races and contests, all of them exciting and dangerous, where betting on them was illegal. The Galactic Games Council organized the events with help from the Ruling Power, Euceron's governing body.
The first games were held around 100 BBY in order to promote peace through sports. They were held on Berrun in 33 BBY. The star of these games was the Euceronian athlete Maxo Vista, the winner of five events. The Galactic Games were held on Euceron in 26 BBY. Three Jedi teams kept the peace during the event, including Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker. 
During the games a representative from each planet played with each team playing against the other in 20 events. Those teams were Team Coruscant, Team Fondor, Team Fwillsving, Team Kinyen, Team Kothlis, Team Kubindi, Team Ord Mantell, Team Ralltiir, Team Tralus, and Team Yag'Dhul.
- Jedi Quest: The Dangerous Games (First appearance)
- Jedi Quest: The False Peace (Mentioned only)
- Jedi Quest: The Final Showdown (Mentioned only)
- The Last of the Jedi: A Tangled Web (Mentioned only)
- The Last of the Jedi: Secret Weapon (Mentioned only)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander's Guide (Mentioned on signage only)