Galactic coordinates enabled every location in the galaxy to be specified by a set of three numbers. For example, one Rebel Alliance pilot once spotted the Death Star at coordinates -340.11, -79.72, 1.06. By convention, the system was centered not on the actual galactic center, but on the planet Coruscant, which was dignified with the coordinates 0,0,0.
- Star Wars 28: Yoda's Secret War, Part III
- Star Wars 29: Yoda's Secret War, Part IV
- Darth Maul, Part II (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Grievous Intrigue"
- Kanan 3: The Last Padawan, Part III: Pivot (Indirect mention only)
- Doctor Aphra 3: Aphra, Part III (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 35: The Hutt Run (Mentioned only)