- "Galaxy upon galaxy. Vast, unexplored realms of space. It is a wild, untamed universe we live in."
- ―Mungo Baobab
A galaxy was a massive, gravitationally bound assemblage of stars, an interstellar medium of gas and dust, and an unknown type of dark matter. Typical galaxies contained ten million to one trillion (107 to 1012) stars, all orbiting a common center of gravity. Galaxies could also contain a large number of star systems and star clusters as well as black holes and various types of nebulae.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan
- Boba Fett: Crossfire (First appearance)
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Galaxy on Wikipedia