|Chronological and political information|
Galaxy Tours subsidiaries owned a number of the most profitable resorts in the galaxy, including the well-known Nara Parks and Towers of Pantolomin. The travel firm was a contributing sponsor of the Corporate Sector Authority.
A few months before the start of the Clone Wars in 22 BBY, the Vice President of the company was Bronwynn Koft. That year, the Senate of the Galactic Republic approved a surtax on passengers traveling via registered starliners such as Galaxy Tours, a decision against which Koft complained. Some time later, the transit tax made it difficult for refugees to reach the galactic capital of Coruscant, at the expense of Galaxy Tours.
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, First Edition (First mentioned)
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- "Wanted by Cracken"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 4
- Roleplaying Game Revised Core Rulebook
- The Essential Guide to Warfare