Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Galidraan was absorbed into Xim's empire as he expanded his borders from the Kingdom of Cron circa 25,126 BBY. After the fall of the empire in 25,100 BBY, it would eventually join the Galactic Republic. After centuries of Republic rule, Galidraan was the site of a battle between the Jedi Order and the True Mandalorians. Jedi Master Dooku, Padawan Komari Vosa, and an entire task force of Jedi later discovered they had been tricked into slaughtering the True Mandalorians by the governor, who had falsified the atrocities they had committed. From this battle, only two Mandalorians, Jango Fett, and Silas, survived. Fett returned to the planet two years later to reclaim his armor. After the Declaration of a New Order, Galidraan was soon absorbed into the Galactic Empire.
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- Jango Fett: Open Seasons 1 (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Jango Fett: Open Seasons 2 (Mentioned only)
- Jango Fett: Open Seasons 3 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Jango Fett: Open Seasons 4 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars novel (Mentioned only)
- Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel (Mentioned only)
- Rebel Force: Firefight (Mentioned only)
- The New Essential Chronology
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook