A Gambler was someone who was involved in gambling. Some gamblers who owed debts to creditors sought refuge with the Gray Syndicate, which arranged for them to go into hiding for a certain fee. Lando Calrissian, the Baron Administrator of Cloud City, was a notable gambler who lost the Millennium Falcon in a sabacc game with Han Solo.
- Ezra's Gamble (Mentioned only)
- Servants of the Empire: Imperial Justice (Mentioned only)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First mentioned)
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Mentioned only)
- Aftermath: Empire's End (Mentioned only)