|Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised|
From the publisherEdit
"As you race through the canyon, your speeder grazes the rocks, nearly spinning out of control. The Imperial speeder bike rounds the corner and opens fire! Wait a minute. I know there's something in the rules about maneuvers..."
It's hard to run a great Star Wars adventure when you're busy flipping through the rulebook. Keep your game moving with this easy-to-use screen, which summarizes rules, charts, and game statistics.
The 64-page booklet is filled with information that can be used in any adventure:
- Over a dozen player character templates.
- Lists of skills and Force powers.
- Game stats for common characters, starships and vehicles.
- Customized forms for creating starships, planets, sector maps, and much more.
- Information on Imperial Laws (and punishments for breaking them).
- A Star Wars timeline!
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|