- "I’m all for the element of surprise, don’t get me wrong, but what are you using for a navigation point? Not Gamorr, right?"
- ―Luke Skywalker questions how Drusil Bephorin hopes to navigate east of Kupoh
Gamorr was a planet located in the Galov sector of the Outer Rim Territories, on the Triellus Trade Route. It was the homeworld of a porcine sentient species, the Gamorreans, who chopped down forests to clear land for farming.
It was located to the galactic east of Kupoh. Shortly after the Battle of Yavin, the Givin Drusil Bephorin needed to escape Kupoh with the Alliance to Restore the Republic agents Luke Skywalker and Nakari Kelen and suggested they travel to the east, causing Skywalker to question if she was using the distant Gamorr as her navigation point. Bephorin was in fact using the location of a theoretical star she had calculated must exist as a navigation point.
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia