Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gand had a difficult method to address to the first person. A Gand individual never used the equivalent of I to talk about himself or herself, unless this particular Gand was so notable that any other Gand would recognize him or her. In most cases, a Gand said his name, be it given name or family surname, depending on level of identity earned, or even this Gand, and used the third person for the verb. 
In 8.5 ABY, C-3PO used the Gand language, trying to convince an officer aboard the Chimaera that the Regina Galas was an ordinary freighter captained by a Gand. Though the officer claimed that there was no reason why a Gand would be unable to speak Basic, a translator droid was needed to interpret what Threepio was saying.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan
- The Long Arm of the Hutt
- X-Wing: Rogue Squadron (First appearance)
- Tatooine Ghost
- Alien Anthology
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- Scum and Villainy
- The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook