The Gannaria system was a star system located within the Trilon sector, a part of the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories. It was notable for the production of spice and was the origin point of the Gannarian narco-spice variant.
The area of space surrounding the system was explored between the years 1000 and 25 BBY. The Human smuggler Han Solo visited the Gannaria system on a mission for a member of the Hutt species at some point between 14 and 0 BBY. The population of the system around the year 25 ABY was less than 1 million.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Essential Atlas (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ Star Wars 52: To Take The Tarkin
- ↑ Jason Fry, co-author of The Essential Atlas, stated his intention to create homeworlds for numerous species based on context implied from their names. Given this principle, this article makes a similar basic assumption for the Gannarian narco-spice in relation to the Gannaria system. "I wouldn't get your hopes up re alien homeworlds, beyond simple stuff like the Planetnamian species getting a Planetnamia on the map or things Dan and I can account for with a relatively quick reference."