The Gannaria system was a star system located within the Trilon sector, a part of the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories. It was notable for the production of spice, being the origin point of the Gannarian narco-spice variant. The area of space surrounding the system was explored between the years 1000 and 25 BBY. The Human smuggler Han Solo visited the Gannaria system on a mission for a member of the Hutt species at some point between 14 and 0 BBY. The population of the system around the year 25 ABY was less than 1 million.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Essential Atlas (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook (Depicted on map)
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook (Depicted on map)
- Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook (Depicted on map)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ Star Wars 52: To Take The Tarkin
- ↑ The Essential Atlas and Galactic Cartography: Official Discussion on the Jedi Council Forums (Literature board; posted by jasonfry on December 11, 2007, 7:59am; accessed March 6, 2016) "I wouldn't get your hopes up re alien homeworlds, beyond simple stuff like the Planetnamian species getting a Planetnamia on the map or things Dan and I can account for with a relatively quick reference." (screenshot). Jason Fry, co-author of The Essential Atlas, stated his intention to create homeworlds for numerous species based on context implied from their names. Given this principle, this article makes a similar basic assumption for the Gannarian narco-spice in relation to the Gannaria system.