- "I mean, do they even bother training these bucket-heads? My old gran's a better fighter, and she's only two meters tall!"
- ―Garazeb Orrelios
The grandmother of Garazeb Orrelios was a female Lasat. She stood two meters tall, which was considered smaller than average according to her species' standards. At some point in her life, she gave birth to a child who, at his or her turn, became one of Garazeb Orrelios' parents. By 3272 LY, she had lived on her homeworld of Lasan for three hundred dust seasons, during which she had survived many hardships, including the genocide of her people by the Galactic Empire. Orrelios once mused that the fighting abilities of his grandmother were far superior to that of the stormtroopers, the elite shock troops of the Galactic Empire. Despite that unflattering comparison, Orrelios was fond of his grandmother.
- Rise of the Rebels (First mentioned)
- Kanan 10: First Blood, Part IV: The Mesas of Mygeeto (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Rise of the Rebels
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ In Rise of the Rebels, Garazeb Orrelios refers to his grandmother in the present tense, indicating she is still alive. Since the Siege of Lasan occurred prior to the events appearing in the Star Wars Rebels series and the associated stories, Orrelios' grandmother must have suvived the genocide.