- "One thing's for sure. We're all gonna be a lot thinner!"
- ―Han Solo
A garbage compactor (or trash compactor) was a chamber used to store and compress refuse. The walls would come together and compress and crush the garbage. The doors to the compactors were usually magsealed.
They were attacked by a dianoga, which were known to live in garbage compactors. Luke was almost killed when the dianoga took him underwater.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game
- The Star Wars Rules Companion (As "garbage compactor")
- Death Star Technical Companion (As "trash compactor")
- Death Star Technical Companion, Second Edition
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Premiere Limited
- Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire Limited Collector's Edition
- Cynabar's Fantastic Technology: Droids (As "trash compactor")
- C-3PO: Tales of the Golden Droid
- Death Star Battles
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Enter the Unknown