The Garel City Spaceport, also known as Garel spaceport, was a spaceport located in Garel City on the Outer Rim planet of Garel. The spaceport was used by Star Commuter 2000 shuttle ST-45, linking Garel with the neighboring planet of Lothal. Five years before the Battle of Yavin, the crew of the Ghost stole T-7 ion disruptor rifles from the Galactic Empire in the spaceport.
- Forces of Destiny: Daring Adventures: Volume 1
- Star Wars Rebels – "Droids in Distress" (First appearance)
- Droids in Distress book (First identified as Garel spaceport)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Brothers of the Broken Horn"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Blood Sisters"
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny – "Bounty of Trouble"
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Future of the Force"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Legacy"
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny – "Newest Recruit"
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny – "The Stranger"
- (First identified as Garel City Spaceport)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars Rebels – "Droids in Distress"
- ↑ screenshot)—The tweet in question refers to the number of in-universe years between the canon films and television shows. Star Wars Rebels, in which the referenced event takes place, is set as Year 27. Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, in which the Battle of Yavin takes place, is set as Year 32. Using simple math, we can deduce that this event took place five years before the Battle of Yavin. . "0 10 10-13 13 27 32 35 36" (