Hermaphrodite (male personality)
|Chronological and political information|
Surviving on the streets of Nar Shaddaa by performing tricks and eating rats, Gargonn lost the right side of his head after being attacked by a wandrella on Circarpous V. Developing a small entertainment business, he eventually fell into the trade of endangered and exotic plants and animals.
During their mission to Nar Shaddaa to investigate the smuggling of akk dogs, Jedi Masters Mace Windu and Depa Billaba questioned him, and determined him to be the ring leader. After a brief mix up with mutated akk dogs, the Jedi escaped, though lost Gargonn. The two Jedi speculated that Gargonn's head would heal within one hundred years.
- Star Wars: Republic 17: Emissaries to Malastare, Part 5 (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Republic 18: Emissaries to Malastare, Part 6
- Shatterpoint (Mentioned only)
- Power of the Jedi Sourcebook
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 78 (MAC12, Mace Windu)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 114 (RAN3, Rancor Keeper)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 140 (HUT17, The Hutts)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia