Garnib was the primary world of the Garnib system. It was subjugated by the Galactic Empire and many native Balinaka (considered to be the galaxy's most artistic beings) were exported as slaves to the breeding farms on Karfeddion. The planet was headquarters of Galactic Crystal Creations, which exported Garnib crystals.
It was a cold world covered in frigid oceans and glaciers.
Garnib was also the adopted world of the Vernol species who emigrated when their homeworld shifted in its orbit and become uninhabitable.
- Planet of Twilight (Mentioned only)
- Planets of the Galaxy, Volume One (First appearance)
- The Star Wars Planets Collection
- Alien Encounters
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Reader's Companion