Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The term "garrote" referred to a length of cord, fabric, or any other pliable material with high tensile strength, such as spun durasteel. It was used to strangle an opponent by wrapping it around the person's neck and using both hands to pull on the ends, which would result in their trachea being forced closed. Garrotes employed by the Alliance to Restore the Republic were made with sixty centimeters of wire. It was a personal favorite for Republic Commando Fi Skirata and Sergeant Kal Skirata.
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero
- Republic Commando: True Colors
- Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel (Mentioned only)
- A Boy and His Monster: The Rancor Keeper's Tale (Mentioned only)
- X-Wing: Isard's Revenge
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory I: Conquest (Mentioned only)
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives
- Rules of Engagement: The Rebel SpecForce Handbook
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
Notes and ReferencesEdit
- Garrote on Wikipedia