Gauntlet may refer to one of several subjects:
- Gauntlet, a heavy-duty glove that extended past the wrist and was used in different types of armor.
- The Gauntlet, an Imperial-class Star Destroyer in the Imperial Navy captained by Lin Nunsk.
- The Gauntlet, a Victory-class Star Destroyer in the Imperial Navy in 0 ABY, renamed Corusca Fire after its capture by the New Republic.
- The Red Gauntlet, an Imperial-class Star Destroyer under the command of Zsinj.
- The Gauntlet starfighter, a two person starfighter widely used by criminal organizations.
- The Gauntlet (Kom'rk-class), Pre Vizsla's personal starfighter.
- Gauntlet Squadron, an elite New Republic starfighter squadron.
- The Gauntlet, a podracing track on Oovo IV.
- Gauntlet Scanner Station, a Golan III Space Defense NovaGun tasked with defending the planet Byss.
- The Gatling gauntlet, a weapon favored by many bounty hunters.
- The Stun gauntlet, a self-defense tool manufactured by Palandrix Personal Protection Gear.
- The LG-5 laser gauntlet, a weapon created by Prax Arms.
- The Gauntlet Dartcaster, a device favored by the bounty hunter, Jango Fett.
- The Gauntlet (Cartann), a ritual of execution on the nation of Cartann.
- The Gauntlet of Death, a Star Wars: The Clone Wars story featuring Kit Fisto, given away as part of Free Comic Book Day 2009.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.