The General's Quarters was a large observation chamber situated at the aft section of General Grievous's flagship, Invisible Hand, atop a fin-like spire. It was a fully equipped military command center with tactical displays, a briefing table and a wide view of surrounding space from the observation deck.
It was here that Grievous brought Supreme Chancellor Palpatine after kidnapping him from Coruscant in 19 BBY. He recorded and broadcast a HoloNet message to the citizens of the Galactic Republic from here, gloating over the capture of Palpatine. Later, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker arrived at this chamber to free the Chancellor, and it was here that the two Jedi heroes confronted Count Dooku once again; after a pitched lightsaber duel, Kenobi was rendered unconscious and Dooku was killed, beheaded by Skywalker after he'd had deprived the Sith Lord of both hands.
The General's Quarters' architecture bore an eerie similarity to Palpatine's chambers in the Senate Office Building.
- Labyrinth of Evil (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith novel
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith video game
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith junior novel
- Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader (Mentioned only)
- The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary