The General's Quarters was a large observation chamber situated at the aft section of General Grievous's flagship, Invisible Hand, atop a fin-like spire. It was a fully equipped military command center with tactical displays, a briefing table and a wide view of surrounding space from the observation deck.
It was here that Grievous brought Supreme Chancellor Palpatine after kidnapping him from Coruscant in 19 BBY. He recorded and broadcast a HoloNet message to the citizens of the Galactic Republic from here, gloating over the capture of Palpatine. Later, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker arrived at this chamber to free the Chancellor, and it was here that the two Jedi heroes confronted Count Dooku for the second time; after a pitched lightsaber duel, Kenobi was rendered unconscious and Dooku was killed, beheaded by Skywalker after he'd had deprived the Sith Lord of both hands.
- Labyrinth of Evil (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith novel
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith video game
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith junior novel
- Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader (Mentioned only)
- The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader