Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Two geologists, on a long layover at a Galactic Republic orbital fueling station over the planet Makem Te, decided to visit one of the planet's rock quarry and discovered it was rich with metals and medical-grade spice. As a result, dozens of mines were greedily placed on Makem Te.
In 40 ABY, a geologist and a minerals engineer ran some scans of the planet Mandalore over terrain bombarded by Yuuzhan Vong. Within craters, outcrops from a lode of beskar, Mandalorian iron, were exposed, turning the economy of Mandalore around.
Adari Vaal was a female geologist that studied the rocks of her home planet Kesh. She was branded a heretic by her people for scientifically claiming that the planet had not been created by their deities, the Skyborn, but rather by volcanic activity.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel (Mentioned only)
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- "The Prophecy"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2 (First appearance)
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Skyborn
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Mentioned only)
- Legacy of the Force: Sacrifice
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 7 (PLA5, Planets of the Core Worlds)
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- Strongholds of Resistance