- "And folks come from lightyears away just to sink their teeth, fangs, or whatever into the best banthaburger this side of the Cheenee Rift!"
- ―Gep's Grill advertisement in a Tatooine Visitors Bureau brochure
Gep's Grill was a location at Mos Eisley on Tatooine. It was a stall at the market place where grilled Dewback and Bantha meat was offered at fair prices. It was owned by two Whiphids, Fillin Ta and Norun Gep. The menu was simple, but adequate for the people who visited the place.
Gep's Grill was the main business partner of Spaceport Express.
Behind the scenesEdit
In When the Desert Wind Turns: The Stormtrooper's Tale, Gep's Grill is misspelled "Gap's Grill".
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley
- Star Wars Technical Journal
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia