|Chronological and political information|
- "And folks come from lightyears away just to sink their teeth, fangs, or whatever into the best banthaburger this side of the Cheenee Rift!"
- ―Gep's Grill advertisement in a Tatooine Visitors Bureau brochure
Gep's Grill was a location at Mos Eisley on Tatooine. It was a stall at the market place where grilled Dewback and Bantha meat was offered at fair prices. It was owned by two Whiphids: Fillin Ta and Norun Gep. The menu was simple, but adequate for the people who visited the place.
- Bantha Burger—1.5c
- Bantha Platter (comes with all the fixin's and salamander sticks)—2.0c
- Dewback ribs (6 pack)—2.5c
- Ribs (10 pack)—4.0c
Behind the scenesEdit
In When the Desert Wind Turns: The Stormtrooper's Tale, Gep's Grill is misspelled "Gap's Grill".
- When the Desert Wind Turns: The Stormtrooper's Tale (First appearance)
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Technical Journal
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia