|Chronological and political information|
- "Good to see some new blood in the fight game. Things have gotten pretty stale around here lately."
- ―Gerlon upon meeting Revan
Gerlon was a veteran duelist in the Taris dueling ring. He quickly rose through the ranks, gaining more skill every day. After a tragic accident where Gerlon's blaster malfunctioned and exploded in his face, he lost the use of three of his fingers, hence earning the name Gerlon Two-Fingers. After the injury, he slowly lost his high standings in the ring, until the only person he was able to beat was Deadeye Duncan, the weakest duelist. Gerlon remained quite bitter about the accident, and frequently claimed that he could have beaten most other duelists if he still had his digits. Ajuur, the owner of the arena, eventually began using him simply to soften up opponents for later battles.
Behind the ScenesEdit
Gerlon's first canonical appearance is as a non-player character in the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic video game. Inside the game, the player, Revan, can choose to fight him in the dueling ring. However, the nature of the encounter is such that it does not progress any plot, nor does it change the player's alignment. Therefore, it is undetermined whether Revan ever interacted with him.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only—weapon name)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I ("Twofingers, Gerlon")