The Core Worlds planet Gerrard V was found in the Gerrard system at galactic coordinates K-12. During the Galactic Civil War, Gerrard V was represented in the Imperial Senate by Senator Chelo, although the planet was populated by Rebel supporters, who led an uprising against the Empire some time before the Battle of Yavin. However, the rebellion was crushed by Imperial Star Destroyer orbital bombardments and ground assaults. The bombardments killed many people and damaged the ecosystem.
More than six months the Battle of Yavin, Gerrad V's governor used his yachts to pillage Gerrard V's major city. The Rebel Alliance rushed to engage the yachts, sending Rogue Squadron, along with Gold Squadron, to disable the yachts. During the liberation, Rogue Squadron was intercepted by the 128th TIE Interceptor Squadron. After defeating the 128th, Imperial Pilot Kasan Moor, a TIE/In interceptor pilot, defected to the Rebel Alliance after her TIE Interceptor was disabled.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3 (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron (First appearance)
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 4 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron: The Official Nintendo Player's Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Star Wars: Rogue Squadron: The Official Nintendo Player's Guide
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 17 ("Harazod")
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- ↑ Grizz Frix's StarWars.com Databank entry.