Desert and ocean
The Core Worlds planet Gerrard V was found in the Gerrard system at galactic coordinates K-12. During the Galactic Civil War, Gerrard V was represented in the Imperial Senate by Senator Chelo, although the planet was populated by Rebel supporters, who led an uprising against the Empire some time before the Battle of Yavin. However, the rebellion was crushed by Imperial Star Destroyer orbital bombardments and ground assaults. The bombardments killed many people and damaged the ecosystem.
More than six months the Battle of Yavin, Gerrad V's governor used his yachts to pillage Gerrard V's major city. The second battle of Gerrard V was staged between the Rebel T-65B X-wing starfighter group Rogue Squadron and the Imperial 128th TIE Interceptor Squadron. Rogue Squadron, along with Gold Squadron, eventually disabled the yachts and liberated the planet, and gained a new member in the process —Kasan Moor, a former TIE/In interceptor pilot herself.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3 (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron (First appearance)
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 4 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Rogue Squadron: Official Nintendo Player's Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: The Essential Atlas Online Companion
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Rogue Squadron: Official Nintendo Player's Guide
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 17 ("Harazod")
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 3
- ↑ Grizz Frix's StarWars.com Databank entry.