During the Iron Blockade, which was established by the Galactic Empire Empire in an attempt to prevent news of their crushing defeat by the Alliance to Restore the Republic at the Battle of Endor from reaching the Anoat sector's populace, Leeka Pali asked for a small team to board the station and disable the world's orbital alarm beacons so the Trade Spine League could move their larger ships out of the system, and the Smuggler sent three of his crew members to complete the job.
Behind the scenesEdit
Gerrenthum's orbital security station was first mentioned in the canon mobile game Star Wars: Uprising, which was developed by Kabam for iOS and Android platforms and released on September 10, 2015.
- Star Wars: Uprising (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "Disable Orbital Beacons"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The game Star Wars: Uprising allows the player to send members of their crew from within the Anoat sector to Gerrenthum during a point in the story where no ships can leave the sector due to the Iron Blockade. As such, Gerrenthum must be located within the Anoat sector for the crew members to reach it.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: Uprising
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising Release Date Revealed. IGN (September 7, 2015). Retrieved on September 7, 2015.